It’s inevitable to be faced with complex challenges as we take on more responsibility in our careers. These challenges will often reveal skill and competency deficiencies and may include a career shift all together. As far as we know never before in history has life been more complex. And never before has there been more tools to navigate the complexity.
This time in our lives can be very disorienting without guidance. I invite you to consider an easier way to navigate during this period.
• Successfully navigate your new role.
• Gain competency in a new leadership role.
• Create relationships that are fulfilling and life giving.
• Lead from a place of “power with” rather than “power over.”
• Ask key questions that reveal your next move.
• Successfully navigate new relationships.
• Know what to focus your energy on.
• Know what to let go of in your previous role.
For more information contact Ed directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (970) 317-0001