Subscribe to updates
Subscribe to monthly newsletter.
Services of A Great Life Blueprint
Background of Ed Ferrigan
Ed Ferrigan, M.A., CPCC, SEP has been a professional, full-time Life and Executive Coach and trauma release expert since 1995, successfully assisting others to reach compelling goals in their business and personal lives. A successful entrepreneur since age 12 he has founded 5 successful companies and currently runs two of them.
Ed developed his unique approach through 30+ years of business consulting, designing, creating, and leading workshops, hundreds of hours of his own personal work, research in neurosciences and personal training by some of the best therapist and researchers in the world. He has a Masters in Psychology from Antioch University Seattle, Professional Co-Active Certified Coach from The Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, Ca, Certified by The Hendricks Institute in The Hendricks Method of Body Centered Psychotherapy and Conscious Relationship program, Certified by The Human Systems Institute as a Family Constellation Facilitator, and certified by The Somatic Experiencing Trauma Institute as a Somatic Experiencing Practitioner.
Executive & Leadership Coaching
It’s inevitable to be faced with complex challenges as we take on more responsibility in our careers. These challenges will often reveal skill and competency deficiencies and may include a career shift all together. As far as we know never before in history has life been more complex. And never before has there been more tools to navigate the complexity. This time in our lives can be very disorienting without guidance. I invite you to consider an easier way to navigate during this period. For a free sample contact Ed directly at email@example.com or call (970) 317-0001.
- Successfully navigate your new role
- Gain competency in your new role as a leader
- Create relationships that are fulfilling and life giving
- Lead from a place of “power with” rather than “power over”
- Ask key questions that reveal your next move
- Successfully navigate new relationships
- Know what to focus your energy on
- Know what to let go of in your previous role
Anyone can benefit from life coaching. Life coaching will help you to realign and find your heart centered purpose in life and achieve a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction. Here are other ways people benefit:
- Clarifying your life purpose.
- Career change.
- Develop new habits to build self esteem.
- Have more life balance and fulfillment.
- Create better relationships and feel more spiritually fulfilled.
Many years ago I had several experiences that made me realize that the unconscious can hold vast amounts of incomplete experiences that influence us today. I set out to learn a way to access this "implicit" memory system and address old traumas that keep a foothold in our current belief system. I can say that I have succeeded. See the link in the side bar for more details.
Utilize my experience and background to assist you in facilitating:
- Visioning sessions.
- Strategic planning sessions.
- Team development sessions.
- Assessment sessions.
- Offsite motivational sessions.
As a trainer for over twenty years I have excellent programs I can provide your organization, association, or team in the following:
- Communication skills.
- Family Constellations.
- Conflict resolution.
- Change management.
- Building high performing teams.
- Being authentic in sales.
These assessment tools are excellent for narrowing the focus of coaching when it applies to team development, conflict resolution, developing emotional intelligence, and performance improvement. Assessment types include:
- High Performance Team Assessment.
- Global Competency and Intercultural Effectiveness Scale.
- EQ in Action emotional intelligence assessment.
- Conflict Dynamics Profile assessment.
For more information you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 317-0001.